7 Hewlett Turn, TAPPING
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Whether you’re looking for your first home, an investment, or simply looking for a change, then this spacious 4/5 bedroom, two bathroom double brick and tile home must be at the top of your list to view!
This property boasts many modern conveniences and is crying out for the next owner to add some finishing touches and really make it their own.
– Large family home
– Double door entry
– Four double bedrooms with BIR & WIR
– Large master bedroom – ensuite has double vanities, separate toilet & shower
– Fifth bedroom / Home office
– Formal lounge / Home Theatre
– Family bathroom with separate toilet
– Spacious open plan family, games room & meals area
– Separate study / activity nook
– Large and well equipped chef’s kitchen with corner pantry, stainless steel appliances
including stone benchtops, wall oven, 900mm gas cooktop, range hood & large fridge recess
– Good sized laundry with cabinetry for storage
– Alarm system
– Ducted air conditioning
– Double automatic garage with shopper entry
Outside is a great place to add your own finishing touches. This blank canvas features a grassed area with plenty of room for a shed or a pool or as is will be a great place for the children or pets to play. Also featuring drive through access from the garage.
Positioned in a quiet street being close to well renowned schools, nice parks and many other local amenities and conveniences set on 558 square meters of land.
You’ll cry if you miss it! To arrange an inspection please call Luke on 0402 352 298.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. De Freitas & Ryan provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client’s own risk. De Freitas & Ryan accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport