62 Abbotswood Drive, LANDSDALE
Second chance to secure this magnificent property. Finance has fallen through and this is your chance for a second bite at the cherry.
This property has it all. Every once in a while a very special property comes to the open market and we cannot wait to see who the next lucky owner is. This double brick and tile residence will have you head over heels. You can live in comfort, style and luxury. The property has been extensively renovated and presents immaculately throughout.
The work that has been done is of the highest standard, with no expense spared.
There are many exciting aspects to this property which you will need to see for yourselves. Including the breathtaking home theatre that allows you to enjoy movies in the comfort of your very own home. Included in the sale is the full set up, ready to go. From specially made seats, quality handmade speakers and sub-woofers, superb 4k 3D projector, tinted windows, blackout curtains and everything in-between. This is real luxury and probably offers a better experience than the cinema.
When you are finished with the theatre you can make a splash in the magnificent salt water swimming pool. If you like something different then this pool is for you. It really comes to life at night time. The black pool with gold flecks throughout make it look superb under the moonlight.
If that isn’t enough, along with all the other features and benefits on offer, the double powered workshop should set it off for you. Your very own place to tinker until your hearts content.
• Four carpeted double bedrooms all with BIR’s
• Master suite has his and hers WIR
• The large ensuite has a double vanity, double separate shower and a toilet
• Formal lounge
• Open plan living, kitchen, dining and bar area
• An excellent kitchen where you can whip up your next culinary masterpiece
• Decked-out bar with mirrored walls, shelves and storage units
• Home theatre including the furniture and equipment
• Neutral decor throughout
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Wired surround sound speakers though the main living areas
• High ceilings throughout
• LED downlights to main living areas
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Expansive entertaining area
• Security alarm
• Large salt water below ground swimming pool
• Double powered workshop
• Automatic remote entry gate
• Double automatic garage with drive through access to workshop
Excellently located in a well-established part of Landsdale with everything on your doorstep. Close to schools, parks, local shops, and public transport. Also close to main arterial routes which will make any commute a breeze.
A viewing of this property is an absolute must. It will blow you away. To arrange a viewing please call Luke on 0402 352 298.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. De Freitas & Ryan provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client’s own risk. De Freitas & Ryan accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport