46 Pomelaa Way, CLARKSON
PERFECT STARTER HOME
Positioned perfectly in the new and vibrant Catalina Estate, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom double brick and tile residence could be yours for keeps.
With an excellent design making superb use for the block this property is surprisingly spacious & well-appointed throughout. The outdoor entertaining deck is low maintenance & there is a double lock up carport with a rear service lane.
If you are looking for something which is safe and secure or something which you can lock and leave. This could be the one.
– Master suite features carpet, high ceilings, his & hers robes, glass showers screen,
vanity and a separate toilet
– Minor bedrooms are perfect for the little ones. They are carpeted and of a size which will
take a double bed & both have built in robes
– The family bathroom has a shower area, plus a nice deep bath and a vanity
– The well-appointed kitchen has plenty of bench space and cupboard storage
– Open plan living and dining area
– Timber decked outdoor entertaining area in the backyard
– Double lock up carport to the rear, plus a small garden shed
– Fresh floor coverings throughout
– Low maintenance property
– Built 2014
Being well located, you will find yourself close to some main arterial routes for easy commutes. You will also be close to many conveniences such as the Clarkson Train Station, schools, shops, transport and only a short drive to our wonderful beaches.
To organise a viewing please call Luke on 0402 352 298.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. De Freitas & Ryan provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client’s own risk. De Freitas & Ryan accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport