13B Ferguson Street, MAYLANDS
|Price:||$540,000 - $550,000|
MORE THAN JUST A TOWNHOUSE
Tucked away at the end of an elevated cul de sac street, you will find this delightful residence offering practicality, comfort, convenience and value for money with so much on offer. Positioned in a super convenient, tranquil location, it’s sure to impress.
With stunning elevated city views, you could be enjoying the sunsets from your very own private balcony in summer, while benefiting from the comfortable spacious interior during winter – it’s ideal for anyone seeking versatility in a home with the ability to lock and leave when required.
The clever layout provides multiple living areas, an endless amount of storage, a practical kitchen offering gas cooking and walk-in pantry, which is open to the dining space that spills out to a private courtyard. All bedrooms are located upstairs, with the main bedroom including a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. The two additional bedrooms are also generously sized.
Other features include reverse cycle air-conditioning units, spacious laundry with clothes chute, powder room downstairs (3rd toilet), storeroom and a double garage.
The benefits don’t stop there… the location also has a lot to offer, being perfectly positioned within close proximity to schools, public transport, local shops, parks, the Swan River and close to the popular Eighth Avenue with all its cafes, restaurants and shops.
– Front formal lounge room
– Open plan dining & kitchen with gas cooking
– Main bedroom with high ceiling, ensuite & walk-in robe
– 2 additional large bedrooms
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Powder room toilet downstairs
– 2 Reverse cycle air-conditioning units
– Laundry with clothes chute
– Secure rear courtyard
– Double garage with storeroom
– Total building area of 204m2 (approx)
– Total land area of 183m2 (approx)
– 170m (approx) to the Leafy parkland – Gibbney Reserve
– 300m (approx) to the nearest bus stop
– 650m (approx) to Maylands Park shopping
– 850m (approx) to the Swan River parkland & scenic walking trails
– 1.3km (approx) to the Maylands Train Station
– 5.4km (approx) to the Perth CBD
Don’t miss this opportunity, enquire today.
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: All attached documents have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only, unless explicitly stated. They are believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in the attached documents. De Freitas & Ryan Perth accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken or reliance placed upon any attached documents by a client.