ANZAC Day tomorrow so thought I better get in early in what has been ’Another Big Week in Real Estate’.
We have just so much going on and in the last few days, we’ve done the following:
- Sold a home in Forrest Road, Hamilton Hill for $440,000.
- Listed a beautiful ’Character Home’ in Blackwood Avenue, Hamilton Hill for $447,000.
- Listed a 446 sq meter block with ocean views in Blackwood Avenue, Hamilton Hill for $285,000.
- Listed a superb refurbished two bedroom villa in Booragoon (too) close to Garden City for $479,000.
- Listed a beautiful new factory in Bibra Lake for sale.
- Listed a factory for sale in Naval Base.
- Sold a showroom in Port Kennedy for mid $300k’s.
- Leased a Commercial Property in Holdsworth Street, Fremantle to a multi national company.
- Sold a home in Parmelia for $280,000 that’s been on the market with another agent for over a year. We sold it in 48 hours.
- Listed a beautiful 3 x 2 villa in Hammond Park for $430,000.
- Listed a 2 bedroom villa in Leda for $265,000.
- Listed a 2 storey small home in Yangebup for $429,000.
- Listed a lovely 3 bedroom home on a large block in Yangebup for $398,000.
- Listed 2 homesites in Success.
- Leased out a new 180 sq metre factory unit in Naval Base.
- Listed 2 new showrooms in Cockburn Central for lease.
- Leased our 10th new residential Management for the month of April and as Nuno said, ’I’ve still got a week to go’.
- Had four new contracts from our Eastern States Consultants arrive today.
- Joey asked me to wait on the blog (which I can’t) until later today as he is going to sell a home in Samson for around $450,000 and an apartment in Blackwood Avenue Hamilton Hill.
- There’s lots more going on as well but its been difficult trying to get hold of the guys as they’re all so darn busy (not complaining).
I was in on business last week and I took the time to check on what some of the leading agents are up to. I was absolutely amazed at how much they have ’raised the bar’ in terms of size, professionalism and marketing power and I realised how much scope there is for the future at De Freitas & Ryan.
We are all in exciting times and it is just a matter of continually striving to do our best.
Catch you next week after what is sure to be a special week when we reflect on how fortunate we are to have had our ANZAC forbears secure our nation’s future.